Material: BPA-free and Melamine Free Plastic, High-Heat Plastic
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. For microwave and storage use only.
3. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may discolor the product.
1. The use of oil is optional, but not necessary with this popcorn popper. If using oil, place 1-2 Tbsp of oil into the base of the popper.
2. Place ½ cup of popcorn kernels into the base of the popper.
3. Place lid on the bowl.
4. Cook on HIGH in the microwave for approximately 2:15-2:45 minutes. Cook time will vary depending on the microwave. Cooking is complete when the rate of popping slows down to 1-2 seconds between popping. Do not overcook or popcorn will burn.
5. Remove popper from oven. Use caution; bowl will be hot. Allow popcorn popper to cool before repeated use. Do not try to re-pop unpopped kernels.
6. Add additional seasonings if desired and serve.
Nordic Ware, a family-owned and -operated company, has been making high-quality bakeware for over 70 years still predominantly in the USA.