The pancakes are hot, fresh off the griddle—can you guess the delicious topping on each one?
This beautifully designed board book is stacked with treats for hungry young readers.
With every turn of these satisfyingly thick pages, a new, delicious topping is revealed, leaving readers with a picturesque plate to start their day.
- Shaped to look like a stack of real pancakes
- Flip the page and flip the pancake to find out what toppings await
- Breakfast toppings include butter, syrup, blueberries, whipped cream, strawberries, almonds, and banana slices
Fruity and sweet, crunchy and fluffy, each pancake is artfully drizzled in Lea Redmond's fun-loving guessing game and topped with mouthwatering illustrations from Flora Waycott.
Celebrate a classic family tradition, and discuss a first cooking experience, with this appetizing board book.
- With shaped pages, spot-gloss, emboss, foil, and more, this book-as-object mimics a tall stack of pancakes.
- Durable and sturdy pages make this book ideal for baby and toddler hands.
- Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, as well as a unique book for gender reveal parties, birthdays, and more